(Sorry but we are unable to sell to the EU due to current EU tax laws. If you're buying from the EU, please visit our TpT Shop instead. Thank you.)
Please note you can buy in USD, GBP or CAD. Click CURRENCY in the menu above to choose.
Insect Symmetry Worksheets are a great way to support symmetry learning in the classroom and at home. They can be used as part of your lessons, in your maths centre, for early finishers, homework or extension activities.
Kids can enjoy drawing and colouring 6 different insects. (Bee, Fly, Ant, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Ladybug) Each insect comes in 3 differentiated levels of difficulty and both UK and US spellings and paper sizes.
Each Insect comes in three levels of differentiated difficulty:
- Level 1: The drawing is complete and the student colours both sides of the insect symmetrically.
- Level 2: The left side of the insect is complete and the right side has a partial outline drawing on for the student to complete and then colour symmetrically.
- Level 3: The left half of the insect is complete and the student must draw the missing right half and then colour the finished insect symmetrically.
When the children have finished these insect worksheets make a great wall display.
PRINTABLE PACK CONTENTS:
- 18 page insect symmetry worksheets US spelling and letter size. (Made up of 6 insects, each with 3 levels of differentiation.
- 18 page insect symmetry worksheets UK spelling and A4 size (Made up of 6 insects, each with 3 levels of differentiation.
Additional Requirements: printer paper, colouring pens, pencils
You might also like:
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product that you will receive to your email.
If you have any further questions about this product please email me at email@example.com