(Sorry but we are unable to sell to the EU due to current EU tax laws. If you're buying from the EU, please visit our TpT Shop instead. Thank you.)
Please note you can buy in USD, GBP or CAD. Click CURRENCY in the menu above to choose.
Kids will love to make and wear this fun Owl Hat Craft. This is a lovely cut and paste autumn craft and is perfect for fall and also nocturnal, owl and woodland animal study themes all year round.
When you wear the owl hats you can tap their wings to make them flap. They are so fun!
The owl hat template comes in a choice of three colours; brown, pink and grey. (The grey is great for making snowy owls in winter.)
There is also a black and white template that children can either colour in or trace around onto coloured cardstock.
This Owl Craft is fun to use for:
- fine motor scissor skills
- following step by step instructions
- combining with an owl, nocturnal or woodland study unit
- a reward or extension activity
- combining with an owl or woodland animal writing activity
- an autumn writing prompt
- autumn parties
PRINTABLE PACK CONTENTS:
- 2 page step by step instructions with photographs
- 3 page black and white template
- 9 page colour template in brown, grey and pink
Additional Requirements: printer cardstock, scissors, glue, stapler. Optional: colouring pens/pencils.
The template comes in both US and UK spellings and paper sizes.
You might also like: